1. About 10,000 new people know my name. That's incredible publicity and will open doors to lots of new opportunities.
2. One individual discounted my mountaintop experience in Pascagoula in 2015 and called me a Jezebel. Little did she know that I spent 4 years studying the Jezebel Spirit. I appreciate her giving me the opportunity to plug my book, The Simple Guide to the Jezebel Spirit, available at Amazon.com.
3. Some have questioned my faith and whether religion has any place in politics. Those are questions I don't have to answer at this moment. For the record, I was raised Baptist and am now a Messianic believer. Messianic Judaism is a minority faith where members meet at synagogues. We believe salvation is through faith alone in Yeshua HaMaschiach, or as he is commonly known, Jesus Christ. On days when I am feeling extra pious, I can wear my yarmulke without the fear of losing votes.
4. This was likely my last effort to make a contribution to the secular world. I have been praying about starting a Messianic congregation for years and perhaps now is the time to move forward.
5. I will have more time to spend with my family. A council member needs to spend between 20 and 30 hours per week in order to provide their community with superior service. That's 20 - 30 hours per week that I am now free to spend with my family.
Lastly, I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who voted and prayed for me. That has meant so much to me. I also want to send my condolences to others who lost in the local primaries. G-d has so much for us than this.